STUART LITTLE Stuart at the fun house

I read "STUART  LITTLE Stuart at the fun house".

One day a mouse, Stuart Little and a boy, Gerorge went to an amusement park. At the strong man game, the hammer is too big for Stuart. "I guess you need a strong brother to play this game, George," Stuart says. At the pony ride, the pony don't move because the pony don't notice the Stuart. "I guess you need a big brother for this ride, George," Stuart says. However, in front of the mirrors at the fun house, Stuart become big! "Sometimes I forget you're not stronger, or bigger, or taller. You're the best brother I ever had," George says.

Stuart and George was so cute!! Let's try to read!

Susan Hill. (2001). STUART  LITTLE Stuart at the fun house. HarperCollins USA.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR: 2-02 Remember Miranda

BR: 2-03 The Black Turip