The BLUE Game

I read "The BLUE Game".

"So if you only look at the bad things in your life, you stop noticing the good things."

This is Mrs Green's word. Sam object to her mother, Mrs Summerday getting new job because she is alone evening.However, Mrs summerday doesn't her opinion. Sam talk to Mrs Green. Then Mrs Green take her a room and say,
"Look around the room, and try to remember all the blue things."
"Now, close your eyes, and tell me all the things you saw that were red."
This is BLUE Game. If you look only one thing, you don't even notice another good thing. Sam can think positively about Mrs Summerday's job.

I think that if I am in bad situation, I should try to think good thing.

Let's try to read!

Jenny Alexander. (2001). The BLUE Game. Longman

Vocabulary
frown: しかめつらをする、まゆをひそめる
keen: 熱心な

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Spring vacation

STUART LITTLE Stuart at the fun house

BR: 2-02 Remember Miranda